The Fargo HDP 5600 printer is discontinued and will be available in limited quantities. Call us today to receive pricing on remaining inventory!
The FARGO® HDP5600 ID Card Printer and Encoder is a cost-effective and reliable solution that features a high resolution 600 dpi printing option for superior text and image quality. This all-in-one solution is ideal for government agencies, universities, corporations and healthcare facilities that need to routinely produce large volumes of high definition IDs or multi-function smart cards.
With the HPD5600, you can print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes – even precise, complex characters such as Kanji, Arabic or Cyrillic are clearly defined and easy-to-read. And because the HDP5600 also features a versatile, modular design, you can field-upgrade the printer as your needs change.
- High quality resin printing. Print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes.
- Optional data encoding. Produce highly-secure contact and contactless, multi-function smart cards that address your specific needs and connect to other systems, such as visitor management, physical or logical access control, time and attendance, or cashless vending.
- Versatile, modular design. The HDP5600 has several field-upgradeable features that can be added to the printer as your needs change. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a bar code or digital signature is also desired. Or select the dual-card hopper option to simultaneously produce both employee and student or contractor IDs in a single pass.
- Simple, intuitive design. Cards, ribbons and overlaminate cartridges load quickly and easily, making it easy to operate and maintain over time.
- Side Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP® Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 600 dpi or 300 dpi
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 3 years (printer); Lifetime (printhead)
- New: Optional 600 dpi
- Dual Card Input Hopper - field upgradable
- Card Lamination Module - single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) - field upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) -field upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding - field upgradable
- 200-card input hopper - field upgradable
- Dual-sided printing - field upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wi-Fi® module - field upgradable